Admissions & Insurance
At Serenity Mountain Recovery Center, we’ve made the admissions process simple and hassle-free. We understand the guilt, shame, and fear that can hold us back from getting the help we need to turn our lives around.
Our Admission Process
One of our team members will get in touch with you to help you determine whether the level of treatment at Serenity Mountain Recovery Center is appropriate for you. No question is too big or too small when one is seeking treatment for addiction or alcohol abuse. Although you may think that your issues are unique, chances are that we’ve heard them before. When we speak, you will learn more about our programs and facility and get answers to any questions you may have. Before admitting anyone to our program, we do a free assessment based on the answers to our pre-admission evaluation. An admission date will be set, with the possibility of same-day admission.
Women willing to take admission should meet the following requirements :
- Should be at least 18 years of age or older.
- Should be suffering from drug addiction, alcohol addiction or other substance abuse
- Medically cleared before admission into our program.
- Any prior psychological treatment, issues, or concerns should be discussed prior to admission to determine if a dual diagnosis should be part of the treatment plan.
- Prior treatment records could be beneficial in developing our treatment plan and should be provided when appropriate.
People Not Eligible for Admission
We recommend you not to be a part of Serenity Mountain Recovery Center if you fall under any of the below categories:
- Individuals who are not fluent in English.
- Those whose physical limitations would limit their ability to participate fully in our programs.
- Individuals in need of acute hospitalization for severe psychiatric disorders.
You can use any of the mentioned modes of payment: ACH Bank transfer, American Express, Cash, Check, Discover, Health Savings Account, Mastercard, Paypal, Visa, Wire
Accepted Insurance Plans.
We will work directly with your insurance company. If no insurance is available, please inquire about our direct payment options.
- Beacon Health Options
- Blue Cross
- Blue Shield
- BlueCross and BlueShield
- Empire BlueCross BlueShield
- Independence Blue Cross
- Out of Network